Sunday 21 August 2011

Fab find!

We went to Southport yesterday for a day out as we had never been there before and we were very pleased we did. It's a lovely town and has lots of nice shops alongside the all important charity shops. We found the  one that the posh ladies of town obviously deem the better charity to give to as there were some gorgeous things in there. Alas, none in my size but.... Also on the way there we spotted signs to a Saturday car boot sale so we took a little detour and ended up there. We bought a few things but the thing that stands out the most is this little house shelf.



It was on one of those stalls (if you go regularly to boot sales then you will know what I mean) where everything looks old and quite pricey. Luckily I got my mitts on this for just £2! Bargain or what?


Is it just me or do these ladies standing on the shelf remind you of those kind of ladies that appear on the balcony in bars in Western movies? Maybe it's just me and my teenage years spent watching Westerns with my dad!


I'm not sure where it's going to fit on my wall of wonders but I will find a space somewhere!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! X

theothermousie said...

Wow - that is adorable!! I know how much you love tiny houses too :))

Sally said...

What a brilliant find, love things like that! I love bargain hunting too!
Sally x

dropstitch said...

You WILL get bored of that house one day (said in hypnotic tones) and when you do, you will send it to me. That is all.

Alison - Belovedly said...

Sooooooooooooooo jealous! I love it!

louisa @ TheReallyGoodLife said...

Ace! Love it! I'm with the other people throwing waves of jealousy in your general direction :)