Monday 22 August 2011

Tidying time :)

I have declared this week (or at least the start of this week) and tidy and sort week in this house. We are going through both girls bedrooms, our bedroom and the front room and tidying, cleaning sorting, putting to one side for the charity shop and generally making our home feel nice, clean and stuffed with less clutter. Hopefully we will be combining this with visits to pick blackberries and visits with friends but we will see.

This photo is from two years ago but you get the general idea!
Wish me luck and see you on the other side.......

5 comments:

theothermousie said...

Oh I know what you mean when it comes to tidying! I felt like I was going to do wonders this holiday, but it's all flown by so fast! Still I am ordering a mini skip today - so that will make me feel better!

Tip Top said...

I am attempting the same feat.....!!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Me too :( See you on the other side, hehe :)

Nic said...

I'm attempting the same. It's a shame the other three members of the family seem intent on hindering my progress! Inspire him!

Amanda said...

Me too! Good luck!