Thursday 18 August 2011

My creative space - upcycling is fun!

I spent a bit of last night and most of the morning so far turning security envelopes (you know, the patterned ones) into fabulous stickers!

Bet you didn't know that there were this many variations did you? And trust me when I say there there are plenty of designs not pictured!



I then took some photographs ready for listing them.




I even took some slightly fancy pictures!


I've even managed to package up one set. The rest of my morning and probably most of my afternoon will involve listing these in my shops and packaging up the other 8 sets that are waiting!

For more Creative Spaces pop over here.

8 comments:

somewhere on the avenue said...

How cool are these! They look really good on envelopes, unique! xx

Daisie said...

Nice pencil case!! x

GiddyStuff said...

I always look at the insides of those envelopes now just to see what pattern is inside.

Twiggy said...

Cool !!!
Twiggy x

Anonymous said...

Hello - nice to pop into your blog again - haven't visited for a while.
How amazing that there are so many types of security envelope - you are making something gorgeous with them !

june at noon said...

Great result for all that effort. Who knew security envelopes had so many uses? (I'm using them for an art book.) ;)

Vic said...

You know, I DIDN'T realise there were so many different patterns...! I'm *almost* looking forward to my next bill....

Sheeprustler said...

What a clever idea! Must rifle through the WPB in the study this weekend!