Thursday 25 August 2011

My Creative space

With the girls being off school at the moment I'm not getting as much work done as I would like. However I seem to be going through a mending phase at the minute. In the past 24 hours I have fixed a tee shirt for Matt, shortened the straps on a dress for Anya, sewn buttons on a dress and a tunic for Tara and fixed a hole in a pair of leggings, also for Tara.

Said leggings! She put them on this morning, discovered the hole and I whipped them off and mended them - and it's still only 10am! I'm obviously feeling organised today :)

The home of Our Creative Spaces.


4 comments:

belinda marshall said...

i like your mending style! i really need to learn to fix jeans with no knees :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Well done you! I've just chopped up and put a hem on a new top (which was far too long for me - being a midget!). Had to sew it by hand 'cos the sewing machine didn't like the material - feeling very self-righteous, hehe :)

june at noon said...

My mending pile will literally sit for at least a year before I get to it, and the I do it all in a frenzy. :)

GiddyStuff said...

Getting though the mending always gives me a ense of achievement! We always end up with holey leggings when they snag on the rose bushes when I line dry them!