Sunday 15 November 2009

Anya's party

We went to a local party place for Anya's party this year. It's called It's My Party and is really really good. They don't have a website so I can't link to it for you I'm afraid!

Here are the girls in their party dresses waiting to go!

Here they are waiting to get onto the pirate ship - yep there is a pirate ship that they can play on too :)

Here they are having their lunch at a banqueting table and Anya got to sit in a throne which she loved.

And here is the birthday girl with Fidget the Fairy and Rebellious Red the Pirate. A great time was had by all - including us!

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Ah, glad no pics of me in the blue wig then!

Me and the boys had a fab time too!! Thank you!

Leigh Shepherd said...

Hope you all had a great time! It's very close friends of ours that run 'Its My Party!' I love the pirate ship and enchanted woods :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Oh, that looks fabulous! I think I'd like to have my own birthday there :)!