Saturday 21 November 2009

Craft fair :)

The craft fair was good today but I am shattered now so here are a few pics and a few words!

My stall in all it's glory - lots to look at!

The right hand side of my stall.

Yep - you guessed correctly. Now the left hand side of my stall!

And finally the mini tree with my decorations on. Lots of people looked but no one bought one. It just means I will have some for the next fair in 2 weeks!

A big thanks to Ruth for taking me to the fair (she gets a trip in Bumble to the next fair!) and for being nice and sewing button eyes onto chickens for me!

3 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

So cute! Wonder about those ornaments as they are adorable!

Twiggy said...

Looks fab to me missus. I'd love to do a craft fair but 1. I don't think my stuff is good enough, 2. I'm really lazy, so I'll continue to watch your good work. Where is your next one?
Twiggy x

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! I enjoyed the chicken eyes! Will do more next time!