Friday 20 November 2009

New chicks on the block

I can't believe I haven't used that title before!! Meet the newest additions to the Swirlyarts nest.

Terence Tweed D'Arby (the name came from Matt!) loves singing and you have to keep your karaoke machine away from him if he comes to visit.


Hamish McPlaid is very proud of his Scottish heritage but just don't ask him what is under his kilt!!

Both these chickens can be bought from all three of my online shops - just choose which one you want to buy from!

6 comments:

Twiggy said...

They are the RIGHT STUFF - can you see what I did there :) Go and look at my blog, I have written a homage to your services to chickens !!
Twiggy x

Jen Walshaw said...

Loving D'Arby, he is eggstrodinary!

Tip Top said...

Ah, Terence Trent D'Arby.......

Tweed Thoughts said...

These are fantastic Lynsey! I hope you do well with them :) I feel so at home on your blog today, hehe!

Mary Lamoray said...

I Love!! 'New Chicks On The Block' very cute and clever saying... it would be great if you could incorporate it somehow in your advertising... very fun! :)

june at noon said...

They are AWESOME! I just love them!