Monday 16 November 2009

It's a good job I tidied my desk.......

.....the other day as I have been a gift tag making machine this morning!

This is what 8 lots of gift tags look like - there are another 2 sets out of shot and another 2 lots to be made. These are for my wholesale order.

You can see comic gift tags (none in my shop but custom orders are welcome!), security envelope tags, paint chip gift tags and London Underground gift tags.

Right I'd better get back to it and get those tags finished, strung and packaged up :)

6 comments:

made with love said...

They look really effective and how green. What a great idea. Well done
Rachael XX

Jen Walshaw said...

I love the gift tags. A quick question, do you have a stamp to cut them out??? I was intersted for ourselves to use at home with out mail order catalogues etc

Tizzalicious said...

Looks like you've been busy!

Mary Lamoray said...

Playing with paper... can it get any more fun than that!? :)))) Love all the colors :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Looks great Lynsey - what a lot of hard work! :)

june at noon said...

Great looking assembly station. Good luck!