Tuesday 24 November 2009

It's always nice to say thank you!

It's always nice to say thank you so Anya and I set to making some simple thank you cards for all the lovely gifts she received for her birthday. The ones for school friends were sent out yesterday and these ones have just been posted.

She helped me to choose which stamps we would need to stamp 'thank you' but declined to stamp the cards herself!

She did however draw cute pictures of the people who sent her gifts!

She was doubly pleased as Tara let her borrow the sparkly glitter pens she had only just got :) I love it that my two get along quite so nicely!

7 comments:

Tweed Thoughts said...

That is so cute! :)

jo said...

What a lovely idea. My two always got on really well.

Jo xx

Jo @ life in lists said...

They look really lovely! I definitely wouldn't have loaned my sister my glitter pens... ;)

Andreanna Glamasaurus said...

Aww I love her drawings. She is one crafty girl.
I have an award for you in my blog http://blog.glamasaurus.com/?p=890 Take care!

Jen Walshaw said...

What a talanted little girl you have there

Ooty said...

oh so lovely!!!

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! Ours arrived today and I upset Jacob by telling him that he had a pink dress on hehehhe!! But then he was quite happy with all the kisses Anya had put on! Samuel was suitably 6-year-old embarrassed!!