Thursday 12 November 2009

My Creative space...

.....is being tidied today so no post with what I am doing as sorting piles of things and ripping pages out of damaged books is not fun to photograph even though it is fun to do! Instead you get to see what I won from the lovely Hannah at Span's Stitches.

A beautiful slouch hat which will come in perfectly this winter - in fact I am going to wear it up to school later :)

And I won one of Hannah's fabulous crocheted snowflakes too! It is up in the craft room at the moment but once the front room is done then it will be coming back downstairs to hang in the window - winter time or not! If you want one of your own snowflakes then find them here. Thanks Hannah!

I must go and finish sorting through my craft room so that my next post contains some of my own crafts :)

6 comments:

Jen Walshaw said...

I just have to say I love the hat and you wear it well, also I think the snow flake is great

made with love said...

You lucky girl. What a great hat and fabby snowflake.
Rachael xx

Hannah said...

aw thankyou for blogging:) I am so glad you like your new hat and snowflake xx

Artemis Russell said...

Love your hat and snowflake! And you are also very lucky to have a craft room, oh I wish, I wish!

Jennifer Rose said...

looks like a warm hat :D perfect for winter

june at noon said...

What a pretty snowflake. Lucky you! Good luck with the cleaning up.