Monday 28 April 2008

Don't you just love Freecycle?

I do because you can get rid of the things you don't need that are too big to go to the charity shops and you can look out for things that people are getting rid of that will be perfect for you! I went to pick up some things this morning that a lady advertised - knitting needles and wool (which are for a friend) and some crochet hooks and buttons for me! Here's the box of buttons.

And these teal ones (they are teal I promise - the light here is terrible today!) are perfect for my current sewing project.

And I bet you can't guess what these are going to become??

And before I forget here is the website for Freecycle - see if there is one in your area and you can stop needless things going to the tip/landfill.

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Off to have a look!!

Fab findings!

Julia said...

Well done...freecycle rocks!!!!