Thursday 12 March 2009

ACEO Showcase

Because I’m not quite busy enough (!) I have set up a new blog! This time, as you might guess by the name ACEO Showcase, it is going to showcase ACEO’s which if you don’t know stands for Art Card Editions and Originals. Basically ACEO’s are mini works of art, sometimes originals and sometimes prints, sometimes painting, illustrations, drawings, fabric, mixed media - basically anything you can get onto a 2.5 by 3.5 inch piece of card! I am going to showcase a new ACEO every weekday so I will need submissions. If you make ACEO’s or know someone that does then please do get in touch with me on this email address and please pass it onto anyone who might be interested. contact@aceoshowcase.com

Cheeky Chicken goes snorkelling ACEO by me!

If you read Cuteable then you will have seen this exact post over there - sorry but I'm tired tonight so I'm double posting :D

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Who-hoo!! I just might make an ACEO - you never know!

Good luck with it and I'll blog it too!

Twiggy said...

Oooo goody I make about 10 every month for a Papercrafters swap.
Twiggy x

Anonymous said...

Are ACEO's the same as ATC's (artist trading cards?)I haven't made any for ages but this has reminded me just how much I enjoyed working on this size format.