Saturday 14 March 2009

New crafty things

See I promised you I would do a crafty post :)

These nursery rhyme envelopes are in my Folksy shop. These were made from the undamaged pages of a book found in the charity shop - the damaged pages had enough nice bits to be made into stickers which will be shown off another day.

Baby gift tags are in my Etsy shop and would be perfect as an addition to a new baby gift.

And lastly some new mini envelopes featuring the very popular Peter Rabbit. These are also in my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

Ooty said...

so cute!!!!

I have left a sweet surprise for you in my blog =0)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Saw some of these on Flickr - lovely :D!

Tip Top said...

These are fab!

Twiggy said...

lovely, so sweet
Twiggy x

Leigh Shepherd said...

your envelopes are so sweet!