Sunday 1 March 2009

New gift tags!

I was busy yesterday tidying and sorting the craft room (yep again!) with things that have come up from downstairs. I *think* that I have moved the very last things up so all crafty stuff should be up in the craft room where it belongs - or at least on the stairs up to the craft room!! I also got chance to make a few new crafty things - mainly gift tags. Here they are and where you can find them!

First up some new Lego tags - recycled from the girls digger Lego. They decided that it would be better to put it in a plastic box and I wasn't going to argue! You can get them here.

This guy is my favourite tag from that set!

I've had these horse bits and bobs sitting in my craft room for a while and hadn't really thought of what to do with them - I got them from Sams, my local scrapstore. Then I had a brainwave and thought tags!! This set is brightly coloured and is in my Etsy shop.

I also made up some in pinky/purpley type colours to appeal to girly types who like horses/ponies. They are also in my Etsy shop.

So 3 more sets of gift tags and all 100% recycled/repurposed as the string also comes from the scrapstore! I'll be back later to show off what I sent off for the mug swap.

4 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Great Idea! They all lokk fab! Sarah x

Tizzalicious said...

I love the lego tags!

Tweed Thoughts said...

These look great - really fun :)

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! I got a few of the horses when I went last! Still wondering what to do with them!!