Thursday 5 March 2009

It's true!

The sampler that is :)

I spotted the quote on Twitter and it resonated with me (!) and I knew I had to have it made into a sampler. Although I am going to try and improve my non existent needlework at some stage I knew this was a job for a much more experienced crafter. And of course that crafter had to be Claire from Miso Funky. It was a great experience - I got to choose the colours and the colour of the frame and it came very quickly. So thank you Claire - the only thing I've got to decide now is where in my untidy house to hang it!

9 comments:

Claire said...

Glad you like it :)

Natalie said...

He he. Think I need one of those too ;)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Much better to be messy and interesting - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it - hehe :D!

Jennifer Rose said...

it is true lol messy all the way :p

Melanie said...

Awesome, now I have proof that it is OK to be messy.

Twiggy said...

Good point along with empty desk, empty mind :)
Twiggy x

Erin said...

amen. cleaning and organizing is my preferred method of 1) procrastinating 2) gaining some modicum of control in my life

Maria Dent said...

lol! That is so correct!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Oh my goodness, I need that!! I need it so bad!!