Thursday 5 March 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Another day, another 100% thrifted outfit. Much better than yesterday's too! I'm not sure what to do with the jumper from yesterday but I can't wear it as it is as it is far too big. I'm sure I'll come up with something :)

So here is what I am wearing today.

The pale pink dress, the black top and the shiny bright pink shoes all came from the jumble sale and I grabbed them on the £2 for a black bag day so each item cost about 10p!! I have no idea about where the tights came from and the belt is a charity shop find.

And of course Tara wanted to be in on the action! If you want details of what she is wearing then check here!

I'll be back later with details of something I commissioned that is fabulous!!

5 comments:

Karen Jinks said...

you look fab! I wish we had proper charity shops round here, they are all really expensive now!

Is the jumper wool, can you felt it and turn it into a bag or something? Its a lovely colour!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Too cute (both of you - hehe!) :)

Tip Top said...

Just love that jumper!!

CurlyPops said...

Love it! Great layered look and it even looks comfy too.

Anonymous said...

OMG I used to have the postman pat jumper!!! like 20 years ago!!! mine was red though and my granny knitted it for me!!! how bizarre!

Loving it :D