Friday 6 March 2009

I have about 100 blog posts in my head!

But you'll have to suffer another one of me and my outfit today! Another 100% thrifted today!

The skirt came from the mother of all jumble sales and the shirt and tank top were from the same charity shop in Ripon. The boots were from a fab charity shop in Burnley last year.

I a strange twist of fate I went charity shopping in my 100% thrifted outfit today. Thought that might be an interesting fact for you!! I promise I will be back tomorrow with some other things I bought at the sale - I promise!

5 comments:

ren said...

love those boots!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Loving the skirt, the boots and the vest, so cute!!

Twiggy said...

You really do, do good thrift!! all looks great!
Twiggy x

CurlyPops said...

I love how you manage to put an outfit together that separately doesn't look like it will work, but then, hey presto, its fabulous!

Ooty said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the skirt!
Green is one of my fav!!