Sunday 23 May 2010

Flea market finds

I'm joining in with Flea Market Finds over at Her Library Adventures today!

I found this trio of vintage tupperware egg cups at the charity shop the other day. I love them and their bright colours :)

They were destined for the house but I think they look much more at home in Bumble - don't you think so too? They are made of plastic too so they won't get battered by bumping around in Bumbles cupboard. Alas, there are 4 of us and only 3 egg cups. I wonder if my dad will let us pinch his yellow one he has at home? If not I will have to keep my beady eyes peeled!

10 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Dontcha just love the tupperware colours from the 70's... ahhh the nostalgia!

My Handmadehappiness said...

i do love bumble and your egg cuts need to be there they look at home!!!! x

My Handmadehappiness said...

*cups!!!!!

Tweed Thoughts said...

They look like they were meant to be there - fab colours! :D

Knicky Knacks said...

Love the egg cups - you can never have enough tupperware particularly when its the retro vintage era!

Snooze said...

lovely tupperware ... and the egg cups are so cute.

My Flea Market Find

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I love them! What fantastic colours.

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Lynsey, get yourself to Botany Bay car boot (you probably go already!) we went this morning and got lots of goodies...its a treasure trove! Clare x

Jennifer Rose said...

they do look much more at home i bumble :) very neat cups

sue said...

What fun finds and perfect for a Travellers collection - I am sure you will find a fourth now that you are looking! The Universe will provide!