Monday 31 May 2010

Not a card maker

For a lady who doesn't make cards I seem to have been making an extraordinary amount of them recently!

5 more of my vintage button flower cards. The flowers are punched from catalogues etc that are then sent to be recycled and are jazzed up with a healthy number of vintage buttons. The bottom one is my favourite.

I bought 3 tubs of paper buttons last year on Etsy and have been trying to come up with a way to use them on my gift tags that doesn't look stupid - I haven't succeeded yet! I did however come up with a way to use them on cards. What do you think? Perfect for button lovers - I'll be keeping them all to myself then!!

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

The flower cards are super-cute. Bright and happy and perfect for any occassion!

Pambi said...

I think the button cards are a brilliant idea, because the recipient could always use the buttons, especially if they are a knitter or seamstress, so a gift as well as a card. Don't think I would use them tho, too nice.

Tweed Thoughts said...

These are fab - great use for your huuuuuge button collection too :)!

june at noon said...

They look great! I love the recycled flower papers, and the buttons are wonderful.

Saskia said...

Great ideas!!!

Saskia :)

PhotoPuddle said...

For someone who doesn't make cards these are very cute and professional looking!