Friday 21 May 2010

My new scarf!

It's hardly the weather for a scarf but that is what the flutterby fabrics from yesterday were always destined to become!

The pink, white and red linen work really well together and I do love the print.

I backed the scarf with some navy and white paisley type fabric from my stash which originally came from a charity shop.

And this is a blurry photograph to show you what it looks like on. Ignore the bed hair, pajama's and small child - it was 7.20am after all!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Fantastic! Love the print, love the colours! Love it!

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow, I was wondering what you were going to make with the fluttterby print. What a fab idea!

june at noon said...

It turned out great and really suits you!

Tweed Thoughts said...

It's lovely! Well done :D