Thursday 6 May 2010

My creative space

Really isn't creative at the moment.

This is what my creative space has looked like today! Yep - all day spent on the computer so far. I think with being away at the weekend and then the bank holiday and the girls being off Tuesday and then Tara off today because of the elections I am just not feeling the crafty love this week at all. And I am tired too. Both girls are back at school tomorrow though (well T for her usual half a day) so we will see if that manages to boost me up craft wise. I have LOTS of ideas and a to do list the length of my body (I kid you not) but it's just not there. Oh and I have a wholesale order for 560 (56 sets) gift tags. Better get my glueing and drawing arm out then hadn't I! :)

I think I will be checking out Kirsty's list for some inspiration!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynsey, what a great blog and gorgeous makes. I've just started blogging and stumbled across your blog. I started out making cards too and am trying to learn some more new crafts as I go along. Nic x

Nic said...

Urgh. I am suffering from an uncreative week too...maybe next week? Since this week has gone by so fast!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Ooooh that looks remarkably like my creative space today too! :) Commisserations : / . . . Oh, and congratulations on new baby niece - a little 'tweet' told me, hehe! :)

june at noon said...

I know that sort of space. Sometimes there just isn't enough energy for all the ideas. Hope you get some rest and find some motivation somewhere around. :)