Monday 24 May 2010

Invitations

In just one months time my littlest girl will be 4. How on earth did that happen? I have been making the invitations today using up what I have available (I'm slowly reducing the stash!)

A small card with cupcake fabric sewn on and an added button for a little bit extra :) It will be a small party the afternoon of her party so I only need 7 or so of these.

The cupcake fabric is from an old pj top. I split the bottoms (beyond repair) and then managed to cut a hole in the top. I decided that they were destined not to be used as pj's again so reclaimed the fabric. I'm off to sew up the other few I need :)

4 comments:

The Bunny Maker said...

That is such a cute idea!
Now - where are my scissors? :D

HoffiCoffi said...

Very cute. And I love the recycling of the PJ's!

Tweed Thoughts said...

These are gorgeous Lynsey! I hope they are well appreciated, because they should be! :D

june at noon said...

What a great way to use up the fabric!