Thursday 20 May 2010

My creative space

I had a request last night via Folksy to ask if I had a particular place in the Lake District available for some of my Lake district map badges. Yes I did and so I have been making badges today!

I'm always pleased when I can help someone get just the right gift that they want :)

I have also been playing with these gorgeous 'Flutterby' fabrics from Greenolive. I won them via Martines blog last year and they have been waiting for me to do something with them - and it is something just for me! Hopefully more tomorrow :)

6 comments:

june at noon said...

Good for your for making something for yourself. Enjoy!

linda b said...

Oh, that is such a neat idea for a gift....
And that fabric... wowsers! It's gorgeous :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

I love these badges!! Enjoy crafting for yourself with that lovely fabric :)

WendyCarole said...

love the badges. We have been to patterdale and Pooley Bridge

Snooze said...

what a clever idea for buttons. these look lovely ... and would be perfect for anybody with their place of birth or favourite place.

My Creative Space

louisa @ Recycle This said...

Ooh, coincidentally one of my favourite bits of the Lakes too. I've stayed around there a number of times - just west of the top badge and north of the second one. That person has very good taste!