Saturday 6 October 2012

Autumn is coming

Autumn is well on it's way here in the North West of England. For the past few weeks (months!) this part of the country has been living up to it's reputation as one of the wettest parts of the UK so it was nice to see a bit of sunshine the other day.




Sunshine and red leaves - the view from my front room. Not bad eh?

Oh and some fun for those of you who know the North West well and particularly Manchester :) I love this song and the lyrics are spot on!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I went to uni in Manchester (UMIST) and I love that song. :)

Twiggy said...

Great photos, I love this time of year.
Twiggy

VintageVicki said...

The colours of autumn are lovely - I keep noticing more and more reds and oranges appearing when I'm out and about.

What is there not to love about the Beautiful South :)

AliceAndFlorence said...

Yes Autumn is truly on its' way. I managed to take my dog for a decent walk today. The monsoon conditions have abated for a little while.
Lovely view from your garden!
Wendy