Thursday 11 October 2012

Garden fun :)

It was another beautiful day here yesterday so I decided to get out in the garden and do some digging! 3 hours later and the patch where the rhubarb plant is going is clear of plants and so is the patch where the tayberries and gooseberries are going. Want to see some pictures?


The patch at the front is where the rhubarb is going - I just need it to arrive!


I'm in two minds as whether to move that camellia/magnolia bush at the front there as it's exactly where I want the rhubarb to go!


This is some sort of alpine that I planted when we moved in - it's still going strong.


The bin was rather full! Luckily Matt was gentlemanly and moved it round to the back for me :)


My bench needs re-oiling but doesn't look too bad from this angle.


Even though it hasn't rained for a few days it was still muddy out there.


Dirty fingernails - the sign of a good gardening session!

Oh and I haven't forgotten about the giveaway which ended last night. I asked Matt to tell me a number between 1 and 25 and he chose 19 which is Say It Says. Congratulations and I will be in touch to find out your details!

No comments: