Thursday 4 October 2012

My Creative Space

My time today will be spent adding lots of lovely coloured thread to my new spool rack :) It's not an especially thrilling task but will be made easier by my lovely bobbin winder.


It's meant to stand up but if it does it will take up a lot of room. I'm just going to lean it against the wall for now and hope that it doesn't fall over. I will let you imagine the swearing if that happens!


And this is the thread to sort out - there is another box too!

Join in with My Creative Space over here.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow - I love your spool rack - brilliant!

WendyCarole said...

I have got a cotton reel rack John made it for me. It's fixed to the wall and it's one of the best storage items have got.

Emma/Itzy said...

Wow you need a bobbin winder army for all that! Hope you have plenty of batteries hehe :D

Jennifer Rose said...

screw it to the wall?