Tuesday 2 October 2012

Tara tea cosy head!

You will know, if you have been reading my blog, it was National Wear A Tea Cosy On Your Head Day last week so as a family we duly did (bet Matt was glad he is in the Philippines!) Anyway, you could enter your photos into the mugshots section of the White Stuff website. I entered a photo of Tara wearing the house tea cosy (cos she's cute!) and now you can vote for her!


See - cute!

Anyway all you have to do is click on this link and go to the third page where you will find Tara as the 4th person on that page :) She* will be very grateful!

*And me - if the photograph gets enough votes then I win some money to spend at White Stuff. If I do win I promise I will buy something that can be used for a giveaway for the lovely people who voted :) So if you vote, then tell me!

5 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Very cute! have been and done it. Good luck. X

Tweed Thoughts said...

I have voted for her - how could I not!! Just as you say, cute! :D

Kat McNally said...

Tara now has my vote too. That's one serious cutie you got there!
Thanks for sharing the love at Blogtoberfest12.
Kat xx

Daisie said...

Done! She is by far the cutest! x

Tip Top said...

Done!