Friday 12 October 2012

Break time

Today I am hoping to crack on with a lot of half finished jobs that I have lying around in the front room. I have heart bunting, envelopes, stickers and chickens to finish off, photograph and list and I don't think I am going to get them all done today (or even this month!) However, when I have a break today I will be looking at this magazine.


I bought the first issue and wasn't sure so I thought I should buy the second issue just to see if I did like it or not. There certainly seems to be more in it that I like this issue so we will see.


I had a sneaky peek and this image is gorgeous - just imagine how much light would bounce around. It might be just the thing for our dark hallway!

2 comments:

VintageVicki said...

I'm rather enjoying this new magazine - rather pretty to look at and packed with articles :)

However I won't be subscribing as I suspect like Molliemakes we will get a few duff months once the hype settles down.

monkeemoomoo said...

This mag looks great, I love that hallway! I like nothing better than to break up my day with a cup of tea and a new magazine, even if it is only for 15 minutes.

I'm visiting for the first time from blogtoberfest:)