Friday, 26 October 2012

I'm a geek :)

And quite proud of it too! I was browsing Etsy the other night and came across this fabulous card.

Spike is lovely (and far better and nicer looking than Angel)

Then I found this cool cross stitch pattern.

This, quite frankly, fabulous skirt.

And this cool badge. You may have to have watched Torchwood to get this joke :)

I also like Star Wars but couldn't be bothered to go through the many, many pages!

Do you like geeky things? Do tell me I'm not the only one out there!


louisa said...

Do I like geeky things? No, of course not!

*hides the World of Warcraft keyring I made myself the other week*

*deletes the tweets about having crushes on the presenters of Mythbusters*

*puts the Game of Thrones books, the shelves of comics and, oh God, the Star Trek TNG novelisations in a locked drawer*

*throws a blanket over boyfriend, who is wearing a Linux-y t-shirt and is, frankly, an uber geek*

No, I definitely don't like geeky things and I am offended that you would ask.



Twiggy said...

We are uber geeks, Star Wars,every single Dr Who, lots of sci fi, our family phrase is we are geeks and we are proud !!
Twiggy x

Missus Tribble said...

Let me see...

I have:

An unhealthy obsession with Spike/Wolverine; a TARDIS keyring; a TARDIS mug; Discworld merchandise, books and DVDs; two cabinets full of Doctor Who action figures, Tribbles; an Adipose plushie; a "talking" Rex plushie; a Jayne hat (which has been worn in public); a fez; a battered Fedora which I ruined myself; the Fourth Doctor's scarf; currently can't stop watching Avengers or Batman: The Bold And The Brave; Life On Mars/Ashes To Ashes box sets; Doctor Who DVDs; sonic screwdrivers; X-Men lover; fan of Leverage, The Mentalist, Chuck and various other "geeky" shows.

Also married to a computer geek. We call our home Tribble Towers.