Friday 26 October 2012

I'm a geek :)

And quite proud of it too! I was browsing Etsy the other night and came across this fabulous card.


Spike is lovely (and far better and nicer looking than Angel)


Then I found this cool cross stitch pattern.


This, quite frankly, fabulous skirt.


And this cool badge. You may have to have watched Torchwood to get this joke :)

I also like Star Wars but couldn't be bothered to go through the many, many pages!

Do you like geeky things? Do tell me I'm not the only one out there!



3 comments:

louisa said...

Do I like geeky things? No, of course not!

*hides the World of Warcraft keyring I made myself the other week*

*deletes the tweets about having crushes on the presenters of Mythbusters*

*puts the Game of Thrones books, the shelves of comics and, oh God, the Star Trek TNG novelisations in a locked drawer*

*throws a blanket over boyfriend, who is wearing a Linux-y t-shirt and is, frankly, an uber geek*

No, I definitely don't like geeky things and I am offended that you would ask.

*cough*

;)

Twiggy said...

We are uber geeks, Star Wars,every single Dr Who, lots of sci fi, our family phrase is we are geeks and we are proud !!
Twiggy x

Missus Tribble said...

Let me see...

I have:

An unhealthy obsession with Spike/Wolverine; a TARDIS keyring; a TARDIS mug; Discworld merchandise, books and DVDs; two cabinets full of Doctor Who action figures, Tribbles; an Adipose plushie; a "talking" Rex plushie; a Jayne hat (which has been worn in public); a fez; a battered Fedora which I ruined myself; the Fourth Doctor's scarf; currently can't stop watching Avengers or Batman: The Bold And The Brave; Life On Mars/Ashes To Ashes box sets; Doctor Who DVDs; sonic screwdrivers; X-Men lover; fan of Leverage, The Mentalist, Chuck and various other "geeky" shows.

Also married to a computer geek. We call our home Tribble Towers.