Friday 15 August 2008

First folksy sale and some new address lables

Yeah - I got my first Folksy sale yesterday!!! Thanks to the lovely Natalie of Roseberry Crafts :) It happened a lot quicker than I thought it would and much quicker than my first sale on Etsy. Here's to many more!!

And here are some address labels I have been working on - I've only done one of each and they are rough ideas at the moment so any thoughts on improvements are welcome!

There are some close ups of the top left ones and bottom right one below.


My favourite one is the top left one and I quite like my Etsy shop address in the middle - what do you think? My second favourite is the bottom right one - I'm not sure if it should have my web address on the bottom instead of just Swirlyarts. The other two were just rough ideas that evolved into the ones with the close up's. Please do let me know what you think - I'm sure you will!

4 comments:

Tip Top said...

Oh these are fab!! I think a variety is good (selling a mixed pack) and you MUST put your web address on!!!

Congrats on the sale too!!

Natalie said...

Well I couldn't resist buying some more of your gift tags. Those flower ones looked so pretty!

Apryl said...

great news about your first folksy sale.. I opend a shop but only have 3 thigns in it as we are right in the middle of packing to move house on tuesday!

I doodled some label designs ages ago but never got them scanned to print onto actual labels.. after the move I think.

have a nice weekend!

Twiggy said...

There is an award on my blog for you!
Twiggy x