Sunday 26 October 2008

More tresury love!

I love the CIC team!!! I'm in another 3 treasuries due to being in the team :)


First up this red, black and white ones that was made by Nicky Bee Shop. You can see my Cheeky Chicken gift tags in there.

And then this pink one is by Fuzzy Dragons. My 60's flower power chicken doorstop is up at the top!

And then this yummy yellow treasury has been made by Tweed Delights. My Lego gift tags are at the bottom right.

I also managed to grab a treasury myself and I knew it had to be a crafting in colour team one as I have received a lot of love from the team recently. It's a spooky themed treasury :) And yes I am in it but only because I could only find 11 spooky things to put in it!

3 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Aaah, so many of them! I am in many more since I started the team too :) Finally some people who don't mind using a bit of color :D

Sarah J. said...

Yay! That's exciting :) So many of them. Good for you!
I never get treasuries, even when I'm there at the right time :/ Ah, well.

Tip Top said...

Hehehe!! Well done!