Tuesday 1 November 2011

New things :)

I have LOADS of new things to post in my shops! The photo's are taken but it takes time to get things across in the shops. Here are two new things that made it in last night!


These mini music envelopes are in both my Etsy and Folksy shops.


And these cute Richard Scarry stickers are in the Folksy shop!

I'm making progress in getting both my shops up to 100 items before Christmas but the Etsy shop is well ahead with 91 and my Folksy shop is lagging behind with 61. I had to remove lots of my one off gift tags from Folksy as they no longer fit with what they deem handmade (!) so that is why there is a big discrepancy between the two. I'm determined to get at least one to them to 100 soon!

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Looking good!! I'm in the market for some gift tags. what you got?...!!!

june at noon said...

The little envelopes are really sweet!