Thursday 31 May 2012

My Creative Space - Artists Hangout

I'm going to use My Creative Space today to write about what I did last night :) I went to Artists Hangout and taught people how they could use stuff from around the house to make upcycled gift tags. I think it went well!


This was my view for the evening overlooking the canal - not too shabby eh?


My table at the start of the evening :) I took book pages for people to doodle onto and some other book pages for people who didn't want to draw.



A couple of views of Cafe Cargo where AH is held once a month - this is before it officially opened and it gets much busier later!


And these tags were made by a boy called Jos - he came back to make more later but the headline group were on and the lights were dimmed so I couldn't get more photographs. He was such a polite boy too :)

I did draw quite a few gift tags myself to stock up my shops but didn't get any pics - you know what they look like anyway! Oh and the headline act Harp and a Monkey were fabulous - check out their page!

Linking up with My Creative Spaces today.

1 comment:

veronica said...

What a good idea for all ages and different kinds of artists and crafters to get together.Thanks for telling us about it. Vera.