Sunday 9 September 2012

'I heart' paper bunting!

If you follow me on Twitter you will have heard me exclaim the other day that my brain can be really quite clever sometimes (only sometimes mind you!) I'd gone up to the studio with an idea I wanted to try out and my brain suddenly jumped to a new idea that I loved and had to try out straight away!


And that idea was paper heart bunting :) Or 'I heart' bunting so that I can have bunting made from Yorkshire maps called 'I heart' Yorkshire and music bunting called 'I heart' music. I think you get the idea! I made up some samples to take to Saltaire (which went very well by the way) and nearly everybody who stopped at the stall picked them up and had a look or commented on the display ones :) I even sold two packs which was great!


And this is what they look like in the packaging - complete with little red love hearts! The first set is listed up on Folksy - more will be coming soon!

Oh and I will be making the original bunting soon too!

2 comments:

VintageVicki said...

Such a lovely idea :)

WendyCarole said...

Great to see you yesterday. Sorry I didn't buy anything this time. My trio of chickens were most disappointed I didn't bring them a new friend. xx