Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those celebrating today :) And if you aren't celebrating then you can still enjoy festive cheer as I am offering a huge 35% off sale in my Etsy shop until the end of play on Monday 26th November! It's a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale and it's 35% off ALL items in my shop including my already reduced sale items!


Little Gardenia's normal price is £8.00 and for this weekend she is reduced to just £5.20!


Maureen, the one of a kind doorstop, is normally £12.00 but she is reduced to £7.80!


My packs of 10 gift tags are reduced from £3.00 to just £1.95 and this means that the sets of 5 gift tags are under a pound at just 98p :)

So go and grab yourself a bargain! Sorry, I mean Christmas presents for those you love :)

P.S. If you are visiting my shop late on Friday night or during Saturday you may notice that I am low on stock. This is because I am attending the Green Party Christmas fair in Lancaster (Friends Meeting House, 10-4, just next to the train station!) on Saturday and I have taken all of my one-off items out of the shop just in case they sell at the fair! If they don't sell then they will be back in the shop late on Saturday. And if you are reading this on Thursday and you spot something, go and buy it now, just in case it goes ;)

No comments: