Saturday 11 August 2007

New things on Etsy

Here's a couple of things that I've been putting onto Etsy recently. My favourite is the egg box sewing kit - you know how I like my recycling!! It's a great little present and I'm currently thinking who I know would appreciate one of these - hmmmm - no one I don't think!



The sewing kits come with thread, needles, pins, a fluffy pincushion, tape measure and some vintage buttons. Egg boxes of the future will have different things in them - depends what I can get for them.

Here's some envelopes I have uploaded too recently - I really like the Dandy ones and I think the photo's have come out very well.



I've also added to my badge selection on Etsy too - these ones I really like! There are more Peter and Jane badges and some Snoopy badges too.

So if you are interested in any of these or want to see what other things I have been adding then go and check out my Etsy shop!

1 comment:

Precious Quilts said...

Wonderful and original - especially the egg boxes!