Tuesday 29 April 2008

Decadence is.......

..........having children in bed by 6.30 and being in your own pajama's too with a cup of fruity tea by your side (a new indulgence!) reading blogs! Perfect :) I hasten to add that blog reading is work for me of course (searching out new things for Cuteable) just so you all don't think I'm slacking! And speaking of slacking I haven't done any crafting at all today. We have been out in the garden all afternoon because the weather has just been perfect. The girls played in the sandpit.

I have turned this very top heavy hedge

into this (don't look at the shrubs on the right!)

And removed these little blighters from the guttering at the back of the house.

I also got 1 and a bit loads of washing dry - fabulous! I love it when it's nice outside although I have caught the sun today and my forehead is a bit sore.

Oh and in other news I received a lovely card yesterday from Crafty Jan on the forum to say thank you for the swirls I sent to her. I love how she has used the swirls here.


3 comments:

Florence Knapp (Flossie Teacakes) said...

Yes, I too love being in my pyjamas early. Well done on your hedge clipping and guttering work...I must do some of my own.

Daisie said...

Must say that they look alot like swirly daisies to me! Love them in lilac though! We've been in the sun all day too!! XX

Tip Top said...

Bet you are raring to go with crafting after having a 'day off'!! The card is fantastic! Would have never thought to have used them like that!!