Sunday 6 April 2008

Delicious lunch and my glass!!!

Matt made a lovely lunch today of things we bought at the continental market yesterday - olives, olive bread, mozzarella, sundried tomatoes, brie and some gorgeous raspberry dressing. The dressing came from a different market though but we just haven't had it until now!

It was delicious and I was impressed that the girls tried most of the things too. Sophisticated tastes!

Here are the pair of coasters I made on the workshop last weekend with Phil of Glass Kanvas. I think these are my favourite things I made. They are already in use!

If you look at this next one you can see the glittery layer of glass on the bottom.

And these are two of the suncatchers I made - the other is still up in the window and I couldn't be bothered to climb up and get it down!

I know I promised business cards but I still have part of the wholesale order to make up and other bits and bob to do so that will have to be tomorrow's post. I'll show you the new and fabulous business card holder I bought too!

4 comments:

Saysie said...

They are fab Lynsey! I love the sun catchers! I would love to do one of GK's workshops, but he is a bit too far from me : (
Will you be doing anymore?

craftyjan said...

lunch looked delicous but the jewellry looks better beautiful

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Love the coasters!

Sarah and Jack said...

Wow, impressive glass work!