Saturday 11 September 2010

Folksy September Stars

For a good few months there have been listing clubs on Folksy where you list items in your shop everyday for a month. I started out trying to list something everyday in July (July Jesters) but failed and I have started listing in September (September Stars) So far it is going well but we will see if I last the month!

Here are some picks from fellow September Stars (to see my listings just go to my Folksy shop)

Cute owl bag from Lonely Hearts.

Silver Moon necklace from Esme Dodsworth.

Felted Christmas Baubles from Woolly Lakes.

Meadow Bracelet from Twinklyspangle.

Gorgeous purse from Pants and Paper.

Dala Horse from Court & Spark.

Just in case anyone reading this is looking for gifts for me then I would quite happily have any of these items :) Especially the horse!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely choices - I totally love the owl bag too!! And your chickens are brill xxx

NOfkantsCurios said...

Pretty choices. I love Pants and Papers Purse and I have bought the Star version of Esme's necklace, so know the moon one will be lovely too!

Natalie x

Lock Family said...

Thanks for featuring my felted baubles. I really love that Owl bag, it's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my purse. Such lovely picks, so much more to add to my wish list.

Sam x

Miss Bohemia said...

Nice choices especially Esme's necklace and the purse by Pants and Papers!

Jen

CourtandSpark said...

Lovely choices and lovely for my little horse to be included! Especially on my Birthday!!

I agree with Natalie & Miss Bohemia - I love the Pants & Paper purse and the moon necklace too...

Philippa
X

Esme Dodsworth said...

Lots of lovely items, I do love the owl bag how cute :-)
Thank you for including my necklace amongst such lovely items and on your blog its very meuch appreciated :-)
Esme x

GiddyStuff said...

I love the horse too!