Wednesday 17 November 2010

Fair preparation

I'm at a craft fair on Saturday at Crossley Heath School, Savile Park, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX3 OHG if you are in the area and fancy popping along. Ruth will be there too with her fabulous cards. They have food on offer and I can vouch that the cakes they serve up are yummy! To get prepared for the fair I am spending today going through my various boxes of stock to ensure that I have enough of everything.

I know roughly what I have and I know that I need to make more recycled notebooks (think I'm down to my last 5 and they sell well!) and that I have plenty of chickens! As to the rest I will find out when I have gone through the boxes.

Apologies for the really dreadful photographs - these were taken with the light on but the weather here is atrocious today with lots of wind and rain :( A good day for hunkering down and sorting through stock!

3 comments:

Glassprimitif said...

Good luck at your fair. Love the Richard Scarry envelopes.

Tip Top said...

See you there! Well, before actually, but you know what I mean!

Highland Monkey's said...

Bet you sell loads. Wish I was nearer so I could go!