Monday 5 November 2007

Great weekend!

Well Matt cooked both evening this weekend - chilli on Saturday night and a full roast dinner yesterday - chicken, stuffing, roast potatoes, swede, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, broccoli and gravy - yum yum yum!! I meant to take a photo of it all but I fogot. He also made yummy apple crumble and we had it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There's also a portion left for me to have tonight with custard - yum yum!!

I've also started putting Christmas things up into my shop - a couple of sets of envelopes, a badge set and the mini chickens I blogged about yesterday. Well I put them up and a couple of hours later they had sold!! Hopefully that is the start of a trend for the coming months! I have some more to make in different fabrics and I'm hoping to crack on with the Christmas cards this afternoon but we will see! Here is a photo (because I don't like to do posts without photo's) of the pony that Anya bought for 5p yesterday at the car boot. She found the 5p on the floor too so it was essentially free - my kind of bargain :) As I type this she is writing a letter at her desk, chatting away to the pony - a good buy I think!

1 comment:

iSew said...

LOL, I could tell right away that you're from the UK when I saw "roast dinner" and "Chilli". My fiance's British and he always makes a chilli when it's his turn. (I lived over there for a year, fun).

I need to get my Christmas stuff going too, thanks for the reminder. I love your chickens.