Thursday 22 October 2009

My Creative Space

is rather cramped today as I am working from the kitchen table! Yesterday it was even worse as both Matt and I were working from the kitchen table but he is out helping a friend today so it's just me!

I have finally chopped up the felted jumpers to make some Christmas decorations! Here they are waiting to be sewn.

The decision is which thread from my box of delights to choose?

And of course my cup of fruit tea is ever present!

Check out more creative Thursday people over here at Kootoyoo.

12 comments:

yael said...

such bright and bold colors - simply put a smile on my face - and your felties look great

CurlyPops said...

How cute are those little christmas trees!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Your felting looks fantastic.

ATELIER said...

show us yer trees when they're finished x

Jennifer Rose said...

going to be pretty decorations :)

Dotty said...

look at your lovely felted jumpers/ trees - finding it hard now to find any in charity shops -others must have cottoned onto the upcycling thing!!! x x x

Tweed Thoughts said...

Christmas tree decorations look fab - love them :)!

Penny said...

The felt shapes look great!!

june at noon said...

Love the look of the felt bits!

Nat said...

That's a VERY tidy thread box there lady! Mine has multi coloured spaghetti in it LOL.

Looking forward to seeing the finished decs!

Natalie
x

Karen said...

I am positively swooning over your threads!

Prem2pram said...

You might have a very small work space but I instantly noticed just how tidy your threads were, I wish I could say mine were as tidy unfortunately they’re not. The other day when I was embroidering premature baby clothes I picked up a pink cotton and out came several other reels of thread, yes they were all tangled up and I spent nearly half an hour untangling them. I really must find a better way to store all my threads.