Saturday 16 May 2009

Mmmmmmmm cake

The little church where Anya goes for ballet and tap on a Saturday morning had its May Fair today so of course we had to pop in and have a look around! I bought a couple of things including a new notebook (Paperchase no less!) and a fabulous purple 70's pillowcase! The best thing I bought though was this cake - we are going to have some after lunch.

Here are some close up shots of the creatures on the cake.

These rabbits look like they are drowning in the middle of the cake!

A pig hiding in the grass.

A dog or a bear? I think it is a dog.

And this is my favourite - a little owl. He's not cute enough that I won't eat him though! Not bad for £2 eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is, of course, your duty to rescue those drowning animals ! :)

Nic said...

What a bargain, ace cake, I hope it tastes as good as it looks. Enjoy :)

theothermousie said...

Only £2 - what a giveaway - looks scrummy!

Anonymous said...

What a treat. It is a beautiful cake. Great photos to share it with us!

Tweed Thoughts said...

That must be the winner of the 'cutest cake' award : )

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh that look really good :D