Tuesday 5 May 2009

Phillis Has Such Charming Graces

Oh yes she does - and if you look at her dress then you will see she has a charming dress too that I would seriously wear!

This is my new mixed media piece that you can see in my Etsy shop. I was going to upload all the photographs here but blogger isn't playing nicely so you can check them out in my Etsy shop or over on my Flickr.

Sorry for the not so chatty post but I was up at 4.50am this morning when Matt got up to get to the airport and I couldn't get back to sleep - grrrr. Off to bed to read my book so catch you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

Leigh Shepherd said...

She's very pretty! I love these vintage portrait photos, the clour tinting on them can be quite bizarre!

Just noticed that you hail from the same part of the world as me - though we have recently ventured over the border to Haworth:)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Love this piece - really pretty :)!

Tip Top said...

Lovely! Voted on CJ too!! I think this style really suits you and love the titles!!