Saturday 26 September 2009

The saga of the fabric pile

Remember this? Well it got bigger and slightly more wobbly before it was reduced to this....

Yep - it's really all chopped and in a pile to be put away and I haven't hidden it anywhere! Of course there is still the 6 shelves worth of fabric still to wash and dry and pink the edges of but something tells me that the monster pile of fabric isn't going to get to be that big again.

I do however have 30 of these road atlases (acquired from Sams) to go through and pull the pages out of to turn into envelopes! They are safely ensconced on the other seat of the small sofa at the moment - I might do them later!

5 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Just like me, you have little piles of ongoing projects everywhere! :D

Mrs Jelly said...

Call that a pile?!
That's the amount of fabric I have to put away every day !!
:o)

theothermousie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theothermousie said...

Piles,piles,piles - I only wish my piles were as neat as yours! xx

Jennifer Rose said...

you need a bigger couch and then the piles if they happen again wont have the only seat ;)