Wednesday 23 September 2009

Some new goodies

This tidying malarkey is very good - I found 2 sets of gift tags that just needed string! And here they are!

These have been recycled from cigarette cards (Matt has a collection and gives me the spare ones!) and can be found here in my Misi shop.

The second set are also made from cigarette cards and can be found in my Etsy shop.

I also found some pages from a vintage Child's Play book - very 70's - which were turned into envelopes. With side openings no less! The damaged pages (well the bits that I could rescue) have been turned into tags which need finishing off today - they are on my to do list! The envelopes can be found in my Folksy shop.

I only managed to list these because Matt took the girls up to school for me this morning - thanks Matt :)

2 comments:

Glassprimitif said...

I got one of your recycled envelopes in the post this week - everyone at work was most impressed!

Twiggy said...

Oooo you're so productive, very lovely stuff!!
Twiggy x