Wednesday 2 September 2009

Tags!

After reading all the advice given to me yesterday I have decided to put up the prices of my gift tags :) But I will not be putting up the prices until next Monday (7th September) so you have ample opportunity to grab some gifts tags at the lower price. Stock up for Christmas? They can be found here and here. I will also be offering packs of 5 gift tags too as people seem to want that. Also if you buy 4 or more sets then I will throw in an extra set of my choosing for you :)

I also have lots of gift tags that I haven't listed in my shops yet so if you are looking for anything in particular then I might have what you are looking for!

3 comments:

Tina Peacock said...

Ooh, I have just ordered some more! Yay, I do love your tags, they are lovely & so well made too! x

Tina Peacock said...

Thanks for the message. No worries, look forward to it x

Twiggy said...

tagtastic!!! I will take a look. Have you got anything with trains on, for wee Twiglet ?
twiggy x