Saturday 17 December 2011

Peppermint bark

If you saw me prattling on Twitter yesterday you may have seen me mention Peppermint bark. I first saw it on Soule Mama a couple of years ago but resolved to make some this year.



And it tastes delicious! I made double the amount and there was enough for 6 gift bags full (4 have been given away to friends already) with a bit left over for us. And 24 hours after making it there is some left - amazing!

*for UK readers the heavy cream in the recipe is the same as double cream in the UK :) Oh and I would recommend keeping it it the fridge - the middle layer melted a bit when left on the side.

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Oh yummmmmm!!! But you know me and cooking!!

theothermousie said...

Oh that looks divine mrs swirly!!!

june at noon said...

Mmmm, I made some of that last year. Big payoff for not too much effort. :) Enjoy!