Friday 15 January 2010

8/365 - listing frenzy!

So yesterday I had a listing frenzy (as anyone who follows my Twitter will have known!) I have managed to list all 3 lots of gift tags and all but 1 of the 8 sets of envelopes I made the other day (day 6/365). I did finish off those items (stringing, sellotape etc) so they are my Crafting 365 too! Here is a small selection of them for you to peruse!

Larry the Lamb envelopes

French Dictionary envelopes

Snoopy gift tags

Charlie Brown envelopes

Egg gift tags - these are my favourite thing I made along with the Larry the Lamb envelopes!

5 comments:

theothermousie said...

I just adore the egg gift tags, I think they are so stylish! Maybe Larry the Lamb is an Easter gift tag too - just a though - LOL! x

Tamsyn said...

All looks lovely :) Really like the larry the lamb envelopes! x

Tweed Thoughts said...

Love 'em all! I've been trying to 'make and list' this week - it's exhausting!! Well done for managing to do it :)

Nic said...

I love the French dictionary envelopes!!

june at noon said...

So many great options! I'm always a fan of Charlie Brown, but I have to say the French dictionary pages attract me the most. :)