Monday 29 March 2010

Stickers!

I have been a busy bee making lots and lots of stickers recently.I love the way they use up the tiniest pieces of paper so that hardly any bits from the books I rescue is put into the recycling.

2 different sets of people stickers.

A set of nature stickers (these have already sold!)

And these are my favourites yet - 3 little pig stickers!

Check out this guy hanging out his washing!! Fabulous :) I'm seriously considering taking this set of of my shop as the pigs are so cute!

These are available in my Etsy and Folksy shops.

3 comments:

june at noon said...

I love them all! What a great idea to use up all those bits. You've definitely got a winner there.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I love them. They are very sweet.
Great idea - I can already think of a dozen uses for them.

Amber said...

What a brilliant idea. I have been working with the idea of making stickers and never considered this. I hope you don't mind if I use this idea...birthdays are coming up and this will make for a great addition to gifts, as well as party favors. Brilliant!